Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 days of Thankful Vote

If you are educated on the issues and the candidates. Vote.

If you believe you owe it to those who fought and died for your freedom.  Vote.

If you believe your one vote can make a difference. Vote.

If you believe what sets our country apart from virtually every other country in the history of the World is Freedom.  Vote.

At every opportunity, whenever you are educated, always in all ways make your voice heard.  Vote.

I am thankful to live in a country where my voice can be heard through peaceful voting.

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for being able to vote, too. Sadly there were not very many people where I voted this morning, but at least more than normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up with like nineteen "I voted." Stickers.

    I got one in my absentee ballot.

    But I didn't mail it in time so dropped it off at the precinct in my neighborhood.

    Where I got another one from each person I talked to.

    I think I could decorate with them.

    ReplyDelete